Fleetwood News and Events
Planning your Fleetwood trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Fleetwood such as events and attractions, to make your Fleetwood visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Fleetwood, you’ll find everything you need for your Fleetwood holiday on Whats On in Fleetwood.com. Our What’s On Fleetwood guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Fleetwood – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Fleetwood by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Fleetwood. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Eating fish on Good Friday is a popular tradition so we asked our readers the best places to get fish and chips in the Lancashire area, and this is what you said. Fleetwood Weekly News…
Patients across Lancashire whose hospital treatment may have been delayed as a result of the pandemic are to be asked how they now feel about the prospect of undergoing their procedures. Fleetwood Weekly News…
Keep track of what is happening in and around Lancashire today. Fleetwood Weekly News…
Andy Pilley has promised there will be no corners cut as he looks to set Fleetwood Town up for a promotion push next season. Fleetwood Weekly News…
Residents will no longer be restricted to one type of waste when they visit their local centre from Monday, March 29. Fleetwood Weekly News…
« Previous 1 2 3 4 … 16 Next »
- Is it worth buying an electric bike? We compare the best hybrid e-bikes of 2021 from Halfords, Ribble and moreby Katrina Conaglen on April 9, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Gaining popularity among commuters, those new to fitness, and elder riders, electric bikes offer more than simply an easy way to cycle
- Best bike touring kit 2021: the essential gear for bicycle touring - panniers, small tents, to touring bikesby Pete Wise on April 9, 2021 at 7:14 pm
There are several exceptional cycling routes to enjoy throughout the British Isles, from the Sea To Sea route across Cumbria and the Pennines, to the Hebridean Way, which takes in the highlights of the Outer Hebrides.
- Best folding bikes 2021: brilliant bikes for commuting with easy storage, from Brompton, Bickerton and Ternby Derek Adams on April 9, 2021 at 7:14 pm
Whether you live in a city or the country, a folding bike is a brilliant mode of transport that is both practical and very easy to store.
- This is why the number of Covid cases have decreased significantly across Lancashireby Sean Gleaves on April 9, 2021 at 6:08 pm
Lancashire's Covid-19 cases dropped by 127 after the government changed the way positive test results are recorded.
- The Duke of Edinburgh's death was confirmed with the age-old tradition of placing a notice on the railings of Buckingham Palaceby Group Reporter on April 9, 2021 at 6:01 pm
The Duke of Edinburgh’s death was confirmed with the age-old tradition of placing a notice on the railings of Buckingham Palace.
- Every area in Cumbria below national average for Covid with Lake District virtually clearby Tom Earnshaw on April 10, 2021 at 7:11 am
Cumbria's latest infection rates as England's average drops to 32.7 new cases per 100,000 people
- Falling Covid rates in every Lancashire area as hopes of brighter days growby Tom Earnshaw on April 10, 2021 at 7:09 am
Six Lancashire boroughs have infection rates lower than the national average of 32.7 new cases per 100,000 people
- Britannia Hotels fined £86k after employee fell through railings suffering life-changing injuriesby Kate Lally on April 10, 2021 at 7:07 am
Some 23 days after the accident, there had still been no attempt to make the area safe.
- 'Bold' mosque could be built in Preston near M6 and M55by Sarah Hodgson on April 10, 2021 at 7:00 am
Plans have been submitted for the place of worship off Broughton roundabout
- Bizarre story of Lancashire church rebuilt stone-by-stone in Japanby Dominic Moffitt on April 10, 2021 at 7:00 am
Higherford Methodist Church in Barrowford, Pendle, was pulled down in the 1990s and bought by a Japanese businessman who rebuilt it as wedding chapel in Tokyo