Fleetwood News and Events
Planning your Fleetwood trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Fleetwood such as events and attractions, to make your Fleetwood visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Fleetwood, you’ll find everything you need for your Fleetwood holiday on Whats On in Fleetwood.com. Our What’s On Fleetwood guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Fleetwood – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Fleetwood by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Fleetwood. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach celebrates its 125th anniversary this year. In the first of two articles, historian Juliette Gregson looks back at the key dates which have shaped this national icon.. Fleetwood Weekly News…
New data from GoCompare has revealed the UK’s most popular lockdown dog breeds, who are prime targets for thieves Fleetwood Weekly News…
The weekends are made for being lazy, and what better way to enjoy a leisurely weekend than with a tasty brunch. Here we look at some of the best places to order brunch from Fleetwood Weekly News…
Simon Grayson’s Fleetwood earned a first win in five games with an impressive display at high-flying Lincoln. Fleetwood Weekly News…
Wes Burns was delighted to be restored to Fleetwood Town’s starting line-up and to the wing-back position for Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Accrington Stanley. Fleetwood Weekly News…
1 2 3 … 12 Next »
- Lancashire school expansions approved amid talks for others to add placesby Paul Faulkner on March 6, 2021 at 8:54 pm
Lancashire County Council says it will do “whatever it takes” to increase the number of places for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) within mainstream schools.
- Under pressure: Jimmy Bullard and Chris Kamara go head to head in Karcher challenge.by Conor Pharo on March 6, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Kicking off the Spring season, football favourites Jimmy Bullard and Chris Kamara recently took on a football-themed challenge with a twist – putting their ball control skills to the test using not their feet, but the world’s first connected pressure washer.
- Shrewsbury 0 Fleetwood 2: Super strike by Burns and back-to-back wins for Cod Armyby John Drury on March 6, 2021 at 6:43 pm
A superb individual goal from Wes Burns set Fleetwood Town on their way as they made it back-to-back wins for the first time since mid-November.
- Lancashire now just short of 120,000 Covid cases - here is the latest figure for each areaby Sean Gleaves on March 6, 2021 at 4:20 pm
The number of people who have tested positive for Covid-19 in Lancashire since the start of the pandemic is now 119,943.
- Man drank 12 pints and then attacked driver after mistaking his car for a taxiby Simon Drury on March 6, 2021 at 12:43 pm
A man downed 12 pints of Stella Artois – before climbing in the back of a car wrongly thinking it was a taxi.
- Plant-loving woman transforms her home into urban jungle filled with hundreds of her leafy "babies"by Lorna Hughes on March 7, 2021 at 6:00 am
Carla Hora has been collecting plants since 2017 - and says they bring incredible mental health benefits
- Iceland to start selling a Lotus Biscoff ice cream cakeby Nisha Mal on March 7, 2021 at 6:00 am
Biscoff just got even better
- Woman at risk of being internally decapitated with rare condition gets life back on track with radical surgeryby Lorna Hughes on March 7, 2021 at 6:00 am
Zoe Elliot had the £35,000 operation to fuse her neck to the base of her skull
- Electric car interest rises by more than two-thirds — but still remains lowby Erin Santillo on March 7, 2021 at 6:00 am
Five in every 1000 people in the UK were looking to insure electric cars in 2020
- Doctor dad who died from brain tumour wrote two books for his young son as a last heartbreaking giftby Victoria Jones on March 7, 2021 at 6:00 am
Aria Nikjooy wrote two books to explain illness in parents to his toddler son